Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Inspired by beauty

I have been wanting post for a few days now,
but it just didn't seem to happen.
I don't know why...
I had ideas and thoughts,
but I just couldn't get myself to focus,
to be motivated...
Wierd.
...
So I though,
maybe I just need to see something beautiful to make me feel calm and collected.
So I began searching for pictures that made me feel happy
and good
and romantic
and calm
and inspired
by their beauty.
...
I guess I am hoping these will help uplift me,
inspire me,
motivate me...
I don't know,
but it feels like I am looking for something and I don't know what...
Like I am close,
but not able to see.
So maybe these will help me see.
And maybe they will help you feel the way they make me feel!

 by nikolinelr by nikolinelr by nikolinelrprincess by Rebecca Nathanafloat by Rebecca Nathan by aurora print by aurora print by aurora print by ღMayuღ by ღMayuღ by ღMayuღWalking alone by InsP.ireR M_u_s_E by look left and look righti can't sleep by look left and look right by look left and look righttempting disaster, testing water, with another's daughter (explored) by look left and look rightFireflies by .delila.dream in pale pink by e.kristina

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful collection of images.
    PS I answered your question about roundups on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, I adore all of them.
    Sometimes we find what were looking for when we stop looking, what your looking for might be just around the corner. I hope so! Thanks for sharing the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!
    These images are sure to inspire you to feel more motivated- -you have done a great job of collecting!

    Also, I responded to your comment on my blog :)
    Goodnight, thanks for sharing these beautiful photographs!

    <3

    ReplyDelete