Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My Birthday Glow Bowl-O-Rama Outfit (and thrifty find!)

So I am sooooo excited for Birthday Glow Bowl-O-Rama tonight!
I found the best dress for the occasion at my friends consignment shop in town...

And it will be accompanied by my new blue sweater that I just thrifted!
(I posted this earlier, but here is a picture again to see how it will go with the dress!)

Also, I have super awesome, super rockin' head band that my mom gave me for christmas and happened to be made by my good friend Lara Jardoulo!
(more headbands coming this weekend!)
It will be the perfect outfit for this Bowl-A-Thon!
I only wish I thought of making pins with a funny picture of me and the slogan
"Birthday Glow Bowl-O-Rama, 2010!"
on it... (sigh) Next year I suppose!
Stay tuned for more pictures from the best Birthday Glow Bowl-A-Rama!

No comments:

Post a Comment