Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A lovely Knick Knack surprise!

I was so very excited the other day to find a Lovely package in my post box!
"Oh, what could it be?" I thought.
Well, let me tell you,
it was marvelous!
everything a girl could want,
CHOCOLATE!
and a little note pad (which I love for all of my list writing),
pencils (another plus, I love art supplies!),
silly putty-so fun!
some wonderful Burt's Bees lip balm,
and a cute card!
Soooo wonderful!

So, I would like to say thank you to the lovely Caitlin over at Kitty Kitty Kitty Press
for my wonderful package of goodies!
YAY!
Thank You SO much, Caitlin, I looooove it all (and the chocolate was gone immediately)!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, what a fun package! I got mine yesterday, too! I still have to take some pictures. i love that little squirrel in a hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great gift!!!! :) i'm posting about my knick knack goodies today -- LOOOOVE that you were my partner! i was just (if not moreso) spoiled, by you beautiful friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh! i'm so glad you got it! i was worried that it would not get there! yay!

    ReplyDelete