Saturday, October 30, 2010

A little of this and a little of that...

So I finally got an external hard drive which means I can back up all my photos and reinstall the program and I will once again be able to upload picture!
YAY!!!
Now I just have to do it, ha ha!


Anyway, what are you all doing for halloween?
I am not sure what we are doing yet,
we were invited to a party, but I am not sure if we will make it.
I live a few towns away from the famous Salem, Ma. where all of the witch trials were and we have friends that are coming down to go check it out.
It isn't my favorite place to be for halloween,
lots of crazy people live there normally and then for this holiday everyone comes out,
but it can be fun!
I still have to think of a costume though.
I am not really into dressing up,
I don't know why, it is strange.
Are you dressing up?
What are you going to be?
Hope you all have loads of FUN!

Oh, and don't forget about the GIVEAWAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment