Friday, January 7, 2011

Some Favorites to Share.

I have a LOOOOONG list of favorites on etsy.
So I thought that I would share a few of them with you!

First is this hat.
Totally in love!
Not only is it striped, but it is reversible too!
I typically don't buy clothes online, but I just might have to get this for myself!!!

Bumble Bee Reversible Hat

These look so comfy...
Why do all the shoes that I like best cost hundreds of dollars?

Pleat Vamp Moc- Free Holiday Shipping for Facebook Fans

Oh, hello stripes,
I am in LOVE with YOU!!!
This is the coolest color combo for stripes that I have seen.
Totally rad.
Totally want.

Vintage Mustard Yellow and Gray Stripes Oversize Jacket

I have loved the artwork from this shop for a while,
but I never realized that she is only 1/2 hour away from me!
Maybe one day we will meet, that would be fabulous!
I am surprised that I am not posting one of her amazing bird pieces,
but I just love her whales!

Five Whales Stacked - Archival Print

I don't wear much jewelry,
but this is beautiful and simple.

Organic gold bangle with bronze and antler

I have been having a debate with myself about this jumper for a few weeks now.
Like I said before, I don't usually buy clothes on line,
but this is just soooo cute!

Aquatic

I am a total fiber junky.
This looks so beautiful, I can think of so many ways to use this fiber!

ICED LEMON AND LIME - Crosspatch Creations Stone Soup

These earrings are so simple and beautiful.
I love that they are made from real bark!


And lastly,
I have been made a resolution (not necessarily related to new years) that I am going to learn more about knitting and crocheting.
So I think this would be a great book to have...
...now, if only I could read japanese!

Easy Crocheting - Japanese Craft Pattern Book for Women - Poncho, Cape, Shawl, Stole, Bolero

Maybe I will get myself an early birthday present if I have a little extra cash...

What are some of your favorite things?

2 comments:

  1. sorry it took me awhile to comment, but thanks for including my Pleat Vamp Mocs in your blog! You have a lovely style, and I love your blog name =D

    ReplyDelete