Monday, January 10, 2011

Watercolors Preview

Today started out a bit on the crazy side.
My adrenalin was running pretty rapid.
But the day got better...

I snapped a few shots from around the house,
like these pinecones waiting to be decorated with peanut butter and seeds and then hung for the little birds outside.



This is one of Andy's tiny faery scenes that he creates.
They are so amazing.
Created from things found in nature, with a tiny, hand built acorn cabin and walkway lined with little crystals...
If I were a little faery, I would live here!

Today (finally) I went to get some of my watercolors made into prints.
I plan of listing them in the shop,
so make sure to keep an eye out.
I am hoping to get them in tomorrow and Wednesday.

Let me tell you,
I have never done this before and trying to explain what I was looking for to different print shops was slightly exhausting!
But I think I am happy with the outcome other than the fact that I am a terrible critic of my own work and have already picked out all the flaws...
Anyway, here is a little preview of what I will be adding to the shop.
They are much nicer in person, but the the photos are the best (night time, you know?)
Hope they do well!




1 comment:

  1. 1. i really like your new banner. a lot!

    2. if i were a faery, i would totally want to move into one of those acorn cabins.

    3. you are so talented and amazing!

    4. that picture of posey makes me want to snuggle with her! i wish we lived closer so posey and flojo could have a play date!

    ReplyDelete