Saturday, May 7, 2011

Deep in the waters where light barely reaches













These pieces were inspired by my love of the sea.
The reflections of light under the ocean.

The vast and deep, with places where light can't even penetrate.
The places where kelp dances with the current and rays of sunshine barely trickle down in and flicker and dance through the shadows.
Where little forgotten creatures hide
and where stories get their muse.

Perfect for any sea sprite.

I haven't been making jewelry such as these much lately.
But I do love this art.
They are made with sterling silver, canadian jade, iolite, fresh water pearls, prenite, sunstone, and rubies.
I particularly love the deep green color of the jade
and the resonating color of the pink rubies.

Look for more of my work here.






2 comments: