Friday, May 13, 2011

glass, mineral, gather and stitch














I have been toiling away.
Gathering,
collecting,
planing,
stitching.

And then some.

I did a trade with a friend,
a whole lot of crystals for crocheting a bear claw she had into a necklace.
I think it looks splendid.

There are a few other things that I have been turning over in my mind,
things that I have been working on,
things that I have been planning on doing.
Things that I hope start manifesting in the very near future...

I have a small gaggle of crocheted crystal necklaces,
as well as crocheted beach glass ones.
I think I will be adding a few to the shop very soon!

How has your week been?
Anything new and exciting been going on in your world?




p.s. I am trying to get to 400 followers on facebook!
feel free to like my fan page- there is a button on the side of this page,
I would be ever so greatful!!!
Maybe I will do a special giveaway when I hit 400...

And feel free to follow my blog if you aren't already,
that would make my day!!!

love you all!
xo





1 comment:

  1. brittan, these are absolutely gorgeous! of course i love stones anyway, but combined with your awesome crochet skills, each one looks like a wearable piece of art!

    ReplyDelete