Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Spring Fair this SATURDAY!!!


This Saturday I will be in the city at a Spring Fair at the First Church Jamaica Plain.
I've never been to this one before, but I am sure it will be amazing!








So, if you are in the area, be sure to stop by!
There are all sorts of activities,
food, yard sale, plant sale
and many artists, such as myself, with wonderful things for sale!

This is the perfect opportunity to show your love and support for your local crafters!

Hopt to see you all there!!!

Location: First Church Jamaica Plain Unitarian Universalist
on the corner of Eliot St. and the JP Monument.
From 10 to 4

Tell all your friends!

3 comments:

  1. i wish i was there!!! i'm REALLY loving your crochet gem necklaces!!! GORGEOUS!!! can't take my eyes off them ;)

    good luck sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I was there!! Miguelito and me could hold u[p signs directing peeople to your beautiful booth!!

    I am with Micaela and being so in love with those beautiful gem necklaces on etsy - for when I have money to spend!!

    You will do great love and can't wait to hear how it went!!

    xo Kary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the folk about me I'm also a massive fan of your gemstone necklaces on etsy.

    I hope the fair went really well!

    http://nightofbones.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete