Thursday, September 15, 2011

NEW! NEW! NEW!!!



(click HERE)

Finally!
Some color!!!
I have been in search of colored thread for a while now
and finally found some to my likings!

I am so excited about these new crocheted necklaces,
not only are the colors new,
but I have put them on faux leather chord to really make the color POP!
Plus the chord is adjustable.
It's all about versatility, right?!?

Anyway, now I have the ability to reflect the season, mood, or day when making these amazingly colorful adornments.
What do you think?

And as always, all of the beach stones are collected locally!
Check out more of my etsy store here.

1 comment:

  1. I really like these! The colours feel really fitting for the Autumn/Halloween season :)
    Nice work!

    nightofbones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete