Tuesday, October 25, 2011












I feel very lucky to live in such a private place,
surrounded by trees.
I love being able to see forest everywhere I look.

Trees sooth my soul.
They are my friends.

Right now it is so beautiful out and the maples are all lit up in the sun.
The sunny, golden, yellow of the leaves lifts my spirits.
It is like they are glowing with the sunlight shining through!

This color is one I have been really drawn to lately.
I don't know if it is the season or just the stirring of my solar plexus when I absorb this tawny hue into my core.
It makes me happy,
inspired,
serene,
and feel vibrant!

I also LOVE cosmos
and these ones seem to be trying to take over my yard (which is ok by me!).
Another color I have been feeling in my core as well.
What colors are you drawn to lately?





No comments:

Post a Comment