Friday, October 7, 2011


Took Veda on a late afternoon walk up the street.
This morningI had asked my neighbors uncle (who is living on the property waiting to help build their house) if I could share some photos of his makeshift camper/house he has assembled.
It is made with recycled/found materials and wood harvested on the lot!
I love the wooden room with the found windows.
One day i will have a studio like this (or a couple, but insulated!).
So wonderful and organic.
I love it!










Also during the walk, I found the feathey remains of a hawk,
scattered all around part of the trail.
What a wonderful gift,
seeing as I collect feathers.
I am honored to add these to my collection!


Have you found anything wonderful on any of your walks or adventures lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment