Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Effulgence



This day is full of pleasant, brilliant radiance, it is SO beautiful out!
When I woke up the sun was luminous, shining effulgent through glistening snow crystals that were clinging to everything.
It seemed to cast a rose glow on the world.

I was immediately torn on whether to walk along the water or head into the woods.
(which is what I had originally planned for this mornings excursion)

The forest won.

Bursting with frozen wonder.

I was not sad about the final decision.































I feel so lucky to be where I am right now.
As much as I feel anxious to go, it is days like today and moments like those I have shared above that I can slow down and take it all in, appreciating just being here right now.
Satiated.

I wish you a splendidly grand day.
Now go outside and catch that sun!
xo

2 comments:

  1. Hey greenest eyes I've ever seen.
    Thank you for this post. Lately I've been anxious. To move. Far far away. Away from the cold. The wind chills of forty below. Lately I've been imagining myself barefoot, riding my bike on the beach, and the sun feels good on my skin. Did you know, I do not particularly like winter??!!
    So, reading what you say today. To slow down and appreciate being here right now. That's a choice , and I choose to be grateful for what I have and where I am. Today. xx

    ReplyDelete