Saturday, February 1, 2014

In Pursuit of Optimism










>Some lovely photos for you, Darlings<

**********
I find, by nature, I tend to have a dry, witty personality with a touch of sarcasm.
(ok, maybe more than a touch)
I guess I can thank my grandfather for that one, since I am often told I have his sense of humor...

Along with all that, however, I weigh more heavily on the pessimism scale.
I think it is my way of using reverse psychology on the universe.
(At least that is what I tell myself when I am aware of it)


Don't get me wrong, I don't believe there is anything wrong with being (appropriately) sarcastic and I am not all doom and gloom about life, but I am a worrier by nature
and think I should do something to change that.
It isn't doing me any good.


And secretly I am envious of those that are eternal optimists.
I think that it has become my goal recently to work on being more optimistic.
I am working on practicing being an optimist: looking at things positively and in turn manifesting positive things...

And so I will be actively practicing optimism from now on.
Wish me luck! (*wink*)

**********

No comments:

Post a Comment